The LEICKE UltraSlim Power Supply with MagSafe 1 connector is an ideal supplement or replacement for the original Apple power adapter with 45 W that has been supplied with the MacBook Air 11' or 13' from 2010 until 2011.
Our UltraSlim Power Supply is lightweight and compact and is great for portable use thanks to its small size. The 1.7 m long power cable provides good freedom of movement between the power supply and your MacBook Air. The wide input voltage range from 110 V~240 V allows the use with travel adapters in many countries.
A special feature of the LEICKE power supply is the additional USB port, which charges smartphones, tablets and other devices with a charging current of up to 2 A. Hence, the USB ports of your MacBook remain vacant for other applications. Of course, you can also charge your USB device without a laptop connected.
• Input voltage: 100~240 V
• Output voltage: 14.5 V; 3.1 A; 45 W
• USB port: 5 V; 2 A max.
• MagSafe 1 connector, 1.7 m cable
• MacBook Air 11' (late 2010)
• MacBook Air 11' (mid 2011)
• MacBook Air 13' (late 2010)
• MacBook Air 13' (mid 2011)
• Model numbers: MB003, MC233, MC234, MC503, MC504, MC505, MC506, MB543, MC747B / A, MC747Z / A, MB940, MC965, MC966, MC968, MC969, A1237, A1369, A1370
• Power supply model number: A1374
• MacBook Pro notebooks 13' cannot be charged with the 45 W version!
|DoC||leicke||Leicke DoC for GT38610||Download|