With this Sharon case and keyboard with integrated touchpad, surfing the internet and writing longer texts and e-mails is a breeze!
This keyboard has the unique advantage that your can pair it with up to five different devices at the same time. With a simple key combination, you can switch between, for example, your Smart TV and your tablet. Thus, you need only one keyboard for all your smart devices at home. Once the connection was established, the keyboard will be ready to use with any of the paired devices. To make the product more versatile, the Sharon case will fit any of your tablets with a screen size of 8 to 10 inches.
Large, ergonomically arranged keys with defined pressure points enable easy writing. Thanks to the integrated touchpad, you can navigate on your tablet without having to take your hands off the keyboard.
The keyboard has a robust housing made of aluminum, which provides stability during transport. The incredibly slim design and a height of only 6 mm make the Sharon keyboard an ideal companion for working on the road. Thanks to the Bluetooth connection, you can use the keyboard with your smart device up to a distance of 10 m. Connect your tablet to a TV and surf the internet while you are sitting comfortably on your sofa.
• Mouse click: Just briefly tap with a finger on the touchpad. The action is interpreted as clicking the left mouse button.
• Right click: Short double-tap with two fingers simultaneously on the touchpad. The action corresponds to a click with the right mouse button.
• Move: Short tap twice with one finger on the touchpad. If you leave your finger on the touchpad after the second click, you can, e.g., move app icons.
• Return: Tap with three fingers Simultaneously on the touchpad. This corresponds to a click with the middle mouse button (scroll wheel). Your tablet then opens the appointed home page.
• Scroll: Brush up or down with two fingers simultaneously on the touchpad, e.g. to scroll through web content or to move a page of text.
• Zoom: Place two fingers (ideally thumb and index finger) on the touchpad and then spread or draw them together. On some tablets this only works for images and web content, but not in Google Maps.
• Page up / down: Move three fingers simultaneously to the left or right on the touchpad to turn the page (corresponds to Page Up and Page Down).
- Black protective case for tablets and phablets
- Robust faux leather, stand function
- Keyboard can be separately (without case)
- Bluetooth keyboard with integrated multi-gesture touchpad
- Can memorize up to 5 paired devices
- Lightweight aluminum contruction with only 6 mm height
- Large keys with well defined pressure points
- Built-in battery, rechargeable via USB
- Special keys for controlling brightness, volume and other applications
- Bluetooth 3.0 connection, up to 10 m range
- all smart devices with 8", 9" and 10" screen diagonal
- iOS: Apple iPad, iPad Air, iPhone 4, 5, 6, 6 Plus
- OS X: Mac Pro, iMac, MacBook, MacBook Pro series with OS X
- Android: e.g. Samsung Note 10.1 2014 Edition, NotePRO 12.2, Tab 4, Tab S, Galaxy S4, S5, S6, Note 4, Sony Xperia, Huawei, ASUS, Nexus
- Windows: tablets and smartphones with Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Bluetooth required
- Smart TVs that support Bluetooth keyboards like Samsung VG KBD 1000
- Samsung SmartTV: UE40J5150,UE40JU6050, UE48J6250, UE58J5250
- Sharon Universal Keyboard Case (UK QWERTY), charging cable
|SI54305_DoC_leicke||Leicke DoC for SI54305||DoC|
|SI54305_Manual_EN_universal_touchpad||Manual SI Touchpad Universal EN||EN||Manual|
|SI54305_EN||Special Keys and Functions EN||EN|
|SI54305_Manual_EN_ios_universal||Manual SI Touchpad iOS EN||EN||Manual|